Friday, April 8, 2011

vitamix-envy

I think I had a pretty good day today.  (When will I know for sure?)

Had a great conversation at the coffee shop this morning.  Was almost late to class so had to walk quickly instead of driving (ironic, isn't it?)  Good classes.  Lunch out with CeeCee.  Meeting with the boss went great.

I got to come home for a few hours.  I cleaned.  Hung out with Bailey.  Watched the first hour of Love and Other Drugs, then went over to Jessie's for a smoothie.  She got a Vitamix.  I have such envy.  Or jealousy.  Whichever one means I want one, too...but not steal hers away.

Was going to go have a drink with a friend after that but friend bailed, and I was actually happy about it.  Came back home and am hanging with the pup.  Am going to finish the movie and then we'll hit the hay.

Didn't work out today. Or yesterday.  That MUST change tomorrow.  MUST.  Darnit.  I also have some kind of hangup about planting herbs and writing B's eval.

Tomorrow:
(in order, I hope)
1. Farmers market.
2. Trip to neighbor city.
3. Work out.
4. Plant herbs.
5. Clean out compost bin.
6. Return movie
7. Go to play.

Sunday:
1. Grocery
2. Visit Dianne
3. Cook
4. Dinner with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment