Sunday, April 10, 2011

Not only did I do everything on my to do list for today, I also did extra stuff!

I hooked up the printer.  Now need to get ink, but I can do that eventually.

I made garden markers out of wooden chopsticks, and planted seeds for three kinds of lettuce, spinach, basil, hot peppers, bell peppers, yard long beans, sweet peas, and nasturtiums.  And I cleaned off my desk.

None too shabby.

It was a good day.  I slept great last night.  Like a rock.  I was productive.  I got to spend time with friends.  Listened to good music.  All good.  Even had a lovely convo with EAS.

Oh! And had quality time with both my favorite 5 year-olds.

Tomorrow:
1. Send e-mails regarding radio drama.
2. Go to Diannes (take 3 drawers.)
3. Meet Mimi.
4. CARDIO!!! (Want to try to go in the morning, but if not until after Mimi, that's fine.)
5. Write B's eval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. WalMart for ink, low carb ice cream bars, and small packs of graham crackers.
7. CVS for Rx.
8. Take blood glucose 2x.

No comments:

Post a Comment