Tuesday, April 12, 2011

one of these days I really do want to put the lime in the coconut

I did a lot of cardio today.

I mowed the front yard, then about a third of the backyard.  Then CeeCee came over and we walked about a mile and a half around a park near my house.  Then I came home and finished the back yard.  I live on a half acre plot.  That's a lot of walking.  A lot of walking and pushing.

I also went to Lowe's during all that to get some lawn mower oil.  Also got a pretty white picket fence to put around my garden and keep the puppy from walking all over it.  (She's five.  She's still a puppy to me.)  And I picked up some tomato, cucumber, and zucchini plants.  As I watered this evening I noticed sweet little green things coming up in the garden.  So much sooner than I thought!  From what I can tell it's the yard long beans and nasturtiums. 

That cooking I was going to do?  I had a big bowl of cereal for dinner.  A sliced up banana, a bunch of sliced strawberries, a little Fibre One, and some almond milk.  Mmmmmmmm.  Hit the spot.  No heat cooking is my favorite sometimes.  I'm totally going to have a sugar free Luigi's ice thing in a bit.

And you know what?  NOT doing a to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment