Wednesday, April 6, 2011

don't pour that sugar on me. don't get it anywhere near me.

I don't think anything significant happened today.

I took a nap.  That was nice.  There were classes.  The gym.  Lunch with CeeCee.

That's it.

Well.  Okay.  I think I have a problem, and I fear I might sound like a dork.  Or over-dramatic or something.

A friend online mentioned something about Dove peanut butter eggs.  I love Dove.  I love peanut butter.  I was on a mission.  I found them on my way home from classes.  My thought was that I'd just have one.  One a day.  They're small.  Ish.

I had two.  Then two more.  Then another.  Then the nap.  Then another.  Then I threw them in the very back of the freezer so I'd forget about them.  Then I had another.  And finally one more before I took them and dumped them in the outside trash bin.  At least I got to that part.  At least I threw them away.  On my way to the gym of all places.

Generally speaking, I don't think of myself as an over-eater.  I may have eaten larger than healthy portions throughout my life, but never in an uncontrolled way.

But then there's sugar.  I have a really, really hard time stopping myself from eating it.  If it's in my possession I'll eat it.  Not just one. It's humbling to admit that. I (let myself?) lose control with the sugar.

Can you be addicted to sugar?

Hm.

Tomorrow:
1. Plant the herbs!
2. Call and make an apt with the HR Block lady.
3. Cardio (gym or trail)
4. Eval for B.
5. Vacuum what I didn't vacuum today.
6. Bluegrass concert
7. Finish grading papers.
8. Call AT&T to cancel landline (did this and they gave me huge discount instead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment