Friday, April 22, 2011

self help hell

I didn't hear from Sue, I intentionally (and lazily) didn't work out.  But honestly I forgot all about changing the cat litter.  I do better when I check on my list during the day.  But I'm not overly concerned about that.  Grey will forgive me, and she'll get a clean box tomorrow.

I took a lot off Bailey's pants and tail.  The wings on her front legs are gone.  I snipped a bit from her chest.  I'm going to see how this goes.  Maybe it was just enough?  I can hope.  The sweetheart laid on the floor with her head on my lap the whole time I snip snipped.  (Which made it an awkward reach sometimes, but it was worth it.)

I made a big pot of Rancho Gordo beans just for me.  They are delicious.  Will be turning them into refried beans tomorrow to go with the Mexican chicken casserole stuff I'm making on Sunday.

I did a Google search for sugar addiction.  The Wikipedia entry on the matter was good, but everything else on that first page of search results sang out like a Self Help Hell.  I'd like to read something on the matter that isn't trying to sell me something, too.

Tomorrow:
1. Farmer's Market (slept instead)
2. Gym/walking
3. Cat box! (included taking it out and scrubbing it!)
4. Killz bookshelf
5. Plant ginger lilies (got more from Dianne)
6. Wash/hang dry bedding
7. Wash Asics and New Balances (so wear Brooks, duh.)
8. Clean out freezer.
9. Hang art in work out room.

No comments:

Post a Comment