Monday, April 4, 2011

good thing I'm not much of a drinker

I went out with the wine maker again tonight.  Had an okay time.  He's a nice man.  But there's not any magic there for me.  Time to construct the nice e-mail.  Wish I could keep his dog, though.  She and I had magic (of an appropriate nature, thanks.)

Now at least 3/3 gay men approve of my hair.  If I were to make assumptions about my own students that number would jump to 8/8.

I've been invited to join a writer group.  Poetry-specific.  They meet later this month.  Am very excited.

I don't intend this to become a to do list, but it really helps me keep my brain focused.

One day at a time.

Tomorrow:
1. Gym
2. Empty dish washer
3. Finish laundry and put clothes in appropriate spots (boxes while I wait to finish refinishing dresser.)
4. Watch and return Social Network
5. Plant herbs.
6. Grade last quizzes/enter grades

Maybe that's low expectations, but I'd like to be able to cross everything off for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment