Saturday, April 9, 2011

Not only did I get the herbs planted and the compost bin cleaned out, I weeded, bagged up leaves and weeds, tilled the bed, and almost filled the seed pots.  It would seem, though, that last year's bag of potting soil has become its own ant bed.  My left hand found out the hard way.

So stopped with the gardening immediately.  Showered.  Took benadryl.  Passed out for two hours.

Then CeeCee came and got me.  We went to go see a play, then to dinner.  Now I'm home again and likely passing out in the next ten minutes.

Tomorrow:
1. Grocery
2. Visit Dianne if time, actually called and rescheduled
3. Cook
4. Dinner with friends
5. Hook up computer speakers
6. Set up wireless router: set up and have decided I don't want it afterall.
7. Talk to EAS on phone for as long as we like.
8. Hook up printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment