Thursday, April 7, 2011

my feng shui is still all cluttered up and shit

I haven't had anything sweet today, other than my usual smoothie for breakfast.  Which isn't a sweet in the same way as, let's say, chocolate peanut butter eggs.  And I'm fine.

Maybe it is all or nothing?  I'm a sugarholic.  I've not let myself google this yet.

I didn't do the cardio I meant to do today.  Partly because I'm sore from yesterday.  Okay, that's bullshit.  That didn't have anything to do with it.  I got suited up to go, and then decided I'd do the vacuuming really quick first.  Then I folded the last bit of laundry.  Then I swept.  Then I sorted my clothes into boxes (while the dresser awaits refinishing.)  I talked to a good friend on the phone to wish her a happy birthday.  I e-mailed with my contact person at the theatre in NY.  And the next thing I knew it was time to unsuit, take a shower, eat dinner, and head up to the theatre for the bluegrass concert.

I'll own up to doing something to procrastinate doing something else.  That likely played a part.  But me and my life have felt so unorganized and so messy lately, that I'm glad I'm taking the time to clean up and sort through.  Still a ton to do, but if I can just get my usual living spaces all settled then I think getting out to the gym and to walk/run without the accountability of Mimi waiting for me will be easier.

Tomorrow:
1. The herbs already, damnit.
2. Also with the eval for B.
3. Meeting with boss at 2pm
4. Gym (decide before what muscles to do, 45 min on elliptical or 45 min on trail.)
5. Clean off kitchen table.
6. Watch Love and Other Drugs and return before 9pm
7. Make arrangements with Emma et al for Farmer's Market

No comments:

Post a Comment