Saturday, April 2, 2011

Solitude and the Single Woman

I've been really social lately, and tomorrow I need to not be.  I need a day just to me and the four legged friends in my life.

I want to cook.  CLEAN.  Do some work out in my beds.  Watch a movie.  Make coffee.  Nap.  Read.  God forbid, maybe write.

I don't think there are enough hours to cover all of that.  Or to cover as much of it as need be done.  Especially the cleaning part.  My house is a mess.

Got my hair cut short.  First time in long, long time.  Very cute.  So far 2/2 gay men approve.

I'm thinking I kinda just want to be single for a bit.  Completely single.  Of my own accord.  For a bit.  Have one, maybe two men to shake before that can happen.  (That sounds harsher than I mean it.)  Just want to deal with my own stuff.  Want to stop looking.  For a bit. 

I think there's a pretty significant difference between being single by chance and being single by choice.  I want the choice.

For a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment