Monday, April 25, 2011

*knocking on wood*
We're having a pretty good thunderstorm and Bailey isn't freaking out.  I don't know why, but I'm going to be happy about it while it lasts.

---

No sugar today!  I feel fine.  No real temptations, either.

---

I had a The Biggest Loser moment.  I was on the treadmill.  Going about 3.5mph on a 2.5 incline.  Mimi comes in.  We talk.  I think she's about to tell me to hop off and come work out with her.  But no.  She says, "Take it to 5."

"I can't."
"You can."
"I've never gone that fast on the treadmill."
"You will today."

And then I did.  For a solid minute.

And then she worked the hell out of my legs.

Rain or shine I'm getting up in the morning and having a smoothie.  Then I'm going to get dressed and drive down to the park and see how far I can run without stopping.  I'll do the rest of the lap in intervals.  It's only a mile.  We'll see what happens.  Maybe I'll even do it twice.

---

Tomorrow:
1. Run, as outlined above.
2. Grade and record more quizzes.  (I finished about 3/4 of it today.)
3. Go see play.

No comments:

Post a Comment