Wednesday, April 13, 2011

easy like Wednesday afternoon

Today was kind of like a day off, but not.

I got up and got dressed.  Promised CeeCee I'd bring her a smoothie from Smoothie King, so of course got one for me, too.  So didn't have to make breakfast.

Classes were smooth and easy today.

Then lunch, which was out but cheap.  I had a bunless burger at Cotton Patch with onion rings.  It was all sooo good, but way heavier than I'm used to eating.

Mimi rescheduled our apt today for Friday, so I came home and crashed.  Slept all afternoon.  There were things I wanted to get done and didn't because of said nap, but you know what? I don't regret it for a second.

I went to friends for dinner, and that was lovely.  I had a piece of turtle pie.  Shouldn't have, I know, but it was good.  I savored it, at least.  Didn't just throw it back and then go for more.

So no serious work and no working out.  And no to do list.  I think I'm even going to skip my nightly pushups.  Just gone do an 8 breath downward dog and hit the sack with a book or a magazine.  And the prettiest girls in town.

But, yeah, I want a to do list for tomorrow.

1. apt with tax lady at noon
2. happy hour with Sue at 5pm
3. make chicken/zukes and sweet potatoes
4. freeze beans
5. really and actually send those e-mails about radio drama
6. Do some weights at home and go walk in the park (see if CeeCee wants to come with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment