Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm eating too much damn sugar.  Maybe it is time I look up sugar addiction on the www.  I still don't want to.  Because what if it's really something and I'm not just making it up.

I did a Passover seder at a friend's church tonight.  It was much more fun than I thought it'd be, and so took me back to my childhood.  I like to think my parents would be proud.


I do have some charoset in the refrigerator.  I need to think of a non-carb way of eating it.  Other than with a spoon.  Might be good in oatmeal?

It's a long weekend.  Off today through Monday.  So I'm going to be fairly limited with my to do's until Monday (when I will have a long work-oriented one that I will be thankful later for tending to now.)

Tomorrow:
1. Begin giving Bailey a trim.  See how it goes.
2. Hang out with CeeCee and her friend (maybe...)
3. Hang out with Sue (maybe...)
4. New litter in litterbox.
5. Walk/lift weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment