Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a heartache tonight, I know

I didn't get the herbs in the garden before it got dark.  They're fine in their wee little pots and can go in tomorrow.  Laundry is definitely still in process.  I hadn't realized how much I let build up.  One more load of clothes, then one of towels.

But I've done other things.  I made a quiche for CeeCee.  Crustless.  And one for her son that's just bacon and cheese.  And two tiny ones for me.  And it was nice.  And relaxing. And I've already done all the dishes and the kitchen is cleaned up.  Lunch for tomorrow is packed and ready to go, too.

Sent the e-mail to the wine maker this afternoon.  No reply.  Don't know if I expect one or not.  It was very short and very (I hope) nice.  I feel a little sad.  Mostly about likely making him sad.  

I think I'm going to go clean out my make-up drawer in the bathroom (random impulse, but a needed one) and then take the book I got from a dear sweet friend to bed with me.  (Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui by Karen Kingston which deals at least some with my tendency to hoard empty boxes.)  I may take a Pamprin first.

Tomorrow:

1. Gym
2. Check for Mimi
3. Eval for B
4. Plant herbs
5. Finish what's left of laundry
6. Return Social Netowrk unwatched (oy)
7. Finish grading section 10's production critiques
8. Vacuum living room rug and 2nd bedroom
9. Go to Dianne's (if time, if not resched with her)
10. Call to see how J's interview went
11. Go to show tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment