Monday, February 28, 2011

No rash. Yet.

I did some googling.

Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is an antibiotic used to treat a variety of infections. Some of the more common side effects associated with ciprofloxacin are nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, dizziness, restlessness, light-headedness, insomnia, sensitivity to sunlight, itching, rash, and anxiety.

No diarrhea or rash yet, but everything else is accounted for.

At least I know I'm not going crazy.  And that it's temporary.

---

Working out with Mimi was hard today.  I felt like a weakling the whole time.  But I got through the half hour and did everything she told me to.  With a few breaks.  And many trips to the water fountain.

Afterward she told me to stretch and go home and take a nap.  I obeyed.  No cardio today.

Tomorrow there will be walking.

---

I've started a book club!  We met for the first time tonight, and I think we all had a great time.  There was only one person I didn't know and she was really cool.

I chose Siddhartha for our first book, and am soooo glad everyone liked it so much.  It seemed to make a pretty deep impression on JD, who said she's going through her own search for self and purpose the last few weeks.

Next up is an anthology of Middle Eastern poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment