Monday, February 21, 2011

I wanna sweat.

I went and got sick again.

Or sick still.

Friday night I went out for drinks.  We sat on the patio and listened to jazz.  As the night got cooler I could feel my throat starting to burn again and my chest feel...uneasy.

I woke up coughing, and have been at it ever since.  I had to cancel with Mimi again today, but at least I made it to class.

I think I'm on the mend.  Don't want to sound too certain lest the other sick shoe drop.  I don't like feeling puny.  I don't like hurting.  Hate coughing.  But I haven't had a really good week of working out in quite some time, and that bugs me the most.  Maybe I should look at this as all part of my readjustment.

Sleep has been my best medicine.  Think I'll go take another dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment