Monday, February 14, 2011

Is it creepy to ask your pets to be your valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day.

I'm sick.  Sore throat. Head ache.  Bleh.  Extra bleh.  Even canceled classes today.

I have my annual review tomorrow, so I'll go in regardless and try to look chipper.  Then come home and crash.

Speaking of crashing, I slept from 9:30pm to 9:30am.  Got up long enough to let Bailey out and call our admin assistant.

I got an e-mail from Leo today requesting that I return his books and coat.  (Not the coat he gave me for Christmas, but another he had let me borrow "until the spring."  I guess Spring has sprung.)  I keep trying to find a way to make this my fault.  Haven't found a way yet.  Think I'll stop trying.

The petty part of me wants to also return all the gifts he's given me.  The nice coat.  The sweatshirts.  The t-shirt.  The book that was a gift.  All of it.  The petty part of me isn't going to win.  She's just going to daydream.

Now I'm either going to watch a dvd or go to bed.  Not sure which.

No comments:

Post a Comment