Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not a tortoise or a hare.

Shoulders still hurt.  Maybe a little more.
And for the first time I miss him a little.  Not a lot.  But a little.  I wish he'd snap out of it.

Or maybe I don't.  Maybe this is best.

---

I went to the gym today and it was like going home.  It felt really good to be back there.  Working out with Mimi totally kicked my ass.  Sumo squats do not kid around.  Neither do pull-ups.  I'm worried about how my body is going to be tomorrow.

I was on the elliptical for about half an hour.  I go faster than I used to.  Over the summer I could do a mile in about 14 minutes once I got up to speed.  I did my first mile in 12:20 and my second in 11:44.  I'm not fast.  But I'm fastER.

---

Both excited and apprehensive about the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment