Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I like cats and dogs. Can you tell?

I'm tired.

The weekend was great, mostly, but long.  At a conference where I think I saw everyone I knew in undergrad and grad school.  They were all SO complimentary and SO "you're tiny!" and I loved every second of that.

Also spent a LOT of time with colleagues and that wore me out.  Love them in doses, even large ones, but I can't handle being with anyone, really, 24/7.  Anyone not a dog or cat.

Was full on my way to recovery, though, when this morning blew in some huge storms that got the puppyness all upset and after an hour of being up comforting her the power went out.  Didn't come back on until late this afternoon.  I've never had to get ready for work in the dark.  I was just hoping for the best.  Luckily I stayed in the same color group.

I didn't work out with Leo today.  First time I've ever backed out on him, but I needed some space.  We've been bumping into each other's nerves a lot lately, and he's been less than kind about it.  At least it makes it easier to start moving on.

I'm going to wash dishes and head to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment