Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We Jews like a good plan and a good price.

My shoulders hurt.

It's been a looooooooong time since they hurt like this.

What makes them hurt like this?  Stress.

I'm still being ignored.

---

Met with Mimi today and had a wonderful time.  I think she and I really bring out the best in one another.  We're all light and love around each other.

We have a plan. A good plan.  An it-tickles-the-Jew-in-me-how-great-the-price-is plan. Like, REALLY TICKLES.  I have to join the local gym again, because she can't go to the one on campus.  That is okay by me, though.  Her for-me fee, plus the gym fee is still $40 cheaper than what she charges normally.

I will be making her dinner often.

And since I'll have a gym membership I can start her yoga class again, too.

---

I'm going out with the mystery man from the past on Friday night.  Going down to H-town to see him.  Have dinner.  See if there's still a flame there.  I'll fill in the details if it is.  I'm just gonna let it go if it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment