Thursday, February 10, 2011

why did the chicken cross the information super highway?

My shoulders don't hurt at all today.

My abs are a whole other story.

But I prefer the hurts-kinda-good soreness to the uptight pain of the shoulders.

Been ignored for a week now.

---

Heading to Houston tomorrow afternoon.  I'm cautiously optimistic.  And I think he hates it wen I put it that way.

---

1. Getting to paint in the scene shop today.
2. Not minding getting stood up (so to speak) at the coffee shop tonight.  Got some alone time and chatted with the barristas.
3. Being told by a major that one of his friends absolutely loved my class last semester.
4. Two good classes today.  Sassy girls on T/Th are calming down a bit.
5. I don't  have to be at school until 10am tomorrow.

Bonus. 6.  A friend is calling me her chicken these days.  I like being someone's chicken.  I don't think she means it in the cowardly or dumb foul sort of way, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment