Thursday, January 13, 2011

stock in Yogi

Night before last I had a hard time sleeping, so I took some melatonin.
It's a 3mg tablet.  I took 1/4 of it.  I was out like a light and still very sleepy the next day.

You think that's bad? You should see me when I take even the short acting Ambien.

So, at his suggestion (his? he needs a fake name.  Leo.)  At Leo's suggestion, I went and got some tea.  There was a multitude of restful teas to choose from.  I got Yogi Bedtime tea.  I drank a cup about an hour ago.  I may fall asleep before I get to the period in this sentence.  No?  Okay, maybe I can finish this entry.  I am quite sleepy, though.  And this tea tastes mighty fine.

Just to be clear, Leo's the one I'm trying to get un-hooked on.

Finished a big job application today for what is essentially my dream job.  Knock on wood, but who gets their dream job at 38?  I hope another dream job develops for me, because I don't want to have all my dreams dashed.  Would make the next 38 years pretty lame. 

Took Bailey (my dog, my joy, my life) to the park with me for my walk today.  She keeps a good pace.  I usually only walk her around the neighborhood.  Partly because I worry about dogs off-leash at the park, and part because she's so much faster than me.  I can handle it for a short walk, but for my long walks?  No way.  I thought.  I kept up with her fine tonight.  I'll take her again tomorrow.  Maybe even jog a bit with her.

Sleep is winning.
Time to buy stock in Yogi.

No comments:

Post a Comment