Tuesday, January 25, 2011

9:30pm

The gym and I kicked each other's arses today.  Then there was the 45 minute speed walk.

Leo is very definitely back.

I remember there were times last year when I'd go to bed at 9:30pm because I was bored, lonely, and had little else to do.  Tonight I'm trying to get myself to bed around 9:30pm because I'm wiped out from not being bored or lonely, and having plenty to do.  Oh the way life can change in a year.  Less.  I have to remember that.

I'm going to be really sore in the morning.  I already know this.  I've put back a lot of water, am going to do another round of stretching before bed, and am fully prepared to take ibuprofen tomorrow.  I also want to get up early enough to go for a short meander.  Think two or three of those tomorrow would be a good idea.

I'd go get some Epsom salt and soak in it, but I've read diabetics shouldn't.  I'm not sure why, though.  I should check that out.

After the walk, we went to JC Penny.  I got a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt for $10.34 combined.  If I like the t-shirt ($3.99) I may go get a few more.  He got a pair of sweat pants and a denim shirt for around $30.  Good deal, and definitely much higher quality sweat pants, but I'm obviously the Jew.

Alright, bed.  Here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment