Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dreams

I don't know who reads here anymore, if anyone, but I need to write this down quickly before I forget so here goes.
Last night I lit my cleansing candle and wrote out all my intentions.  Basically asking for light, peace, clean energy, and love.  And to shoo away all the negative energy I seem to be carrying with me lately.
Toni warned me I might have odd dreams.
Not sure if it was the candle or the power of suggestion, but holy cow.

I dreamed that the drought was getting much worse.  There was very little water left anywhere, and the world was becoming dehydrated.  Everyone was getting sick.  I, though, was somehow okay.

But.  I was at Mom and Dad's house, where Nana and Smiley used to live.  The last house.  And I knew they were in the living room.  Arguing about something.  They seemed very out of it, almost drunk.  And I kept trying to turn the lights on, but none were working.  A radio was playing and I kept switching the station between country music and jazz.  And then dad started to lose his limbs.  And he was very skinny.  First his arm and then a leg.  And I'd somehow drain all the liquid out of the limbs and give it to them to drink.   Then I had this realization that they were going to die.  So I called 911, and it was just some body there.  Not a real 911 operator.  And she said she'd send the bus to come get them, and that there were records on the bus...everyone's health records...so I didn't have to worry about remembering all their medications/blood type/etc.  The bus got there and Dad tried to stand up to walk out to the bus but realized he couldn't walk with only one leg...and hadn't realized he'd lost any limbs.  I helped get him on the bus, and mom...no idea where Steve was during all this...and as soon as they got on the bus I ended up out at the lake, just flash I was there.  And I knew this was where the bus was coming to get water for the people on it.  And there was a big family eating lunch around a picnic table.  White trash kinda family.  Also all very thin, sickly, and seeming to be drunk.  I kept waiting for the bus...a long red one...to come, but it didn't.  And instead I kept watching the water drain out of the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment