Tuesday, March 29, 2011

know any good bed time stories?

I've had a pretty good day.

Classes went well.  Gave tests, made assignments, got some grading done.

I went and got pet food I feel good about.  I've fed the girls grocery store brands (well, Purina brands) for just about ever.  And I got to thinking one day about how they really are my family, and when I went to feed them that night I thought, "I feed my family like crap." So I got the good stuff for them, and am committing to sticking with it and making adjustments elsewhere with my budget.  (I'll be going from spending about $25/month on food for both to around $50/month on both.  I can manage that.)

Then I came home and did some major cleaning in my bedroom.  Had a solid stand up dinner. Went outside to toss the ball around with Bailey, and ended up getting a lot of weeding done because the air was so nice and cool out.  Took a nap.  Listened to some health-related podcasts.

It looks like I'm actually going to make it to bed before 11pm, too!  Hell, if I start moving now I could be in bed with a book by 10:20pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment