Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pretty good day here.

I got up and rolled out of bed this morning.  Got dressed and immediately went to work.  My breakfast was shoved quickly in my purse.  Finished grading in just the nick of time (noon.)

I came home. Did some laundry.  Watered.  Found squash bugs.  Learned some tips on how to deal with squash bugs.  (Literally squash bugs.  They're on my zucchini plants.  OUTSIDE! YES!)

I made some zucchini lasagna.  Ate some zucchini lasagna.  Let it all settle and then went for a walk/run.

When I finish this I'm going to fold some laundry and head to bed. 

I'm meeting with Mimi tomorrow at 11am for a 2 hour workout.  It's our last workout before she moves off.  So we're going to make it long and probably quite difficult. 

Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with a new writing group.

Early next week I start part-time summer job hunting and V. comes for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment