Saturday, May 14, 2011

O.y. V.e.y.

Nothing is ever as easy as you think'll it be.  Especially when you aren't think it'll be all that easy.

Damn bugs.

The fogging didn't do the trick.
But I've spent the week in a constant swing between getting things cleaned/washed from having been fogged and continuing to try to get rid of dem bugs.  I'd rather not go into too much detail, but let's say it's like I've had to move out of the kitchen, go to war with insects, and move back in.  Still moving back in.  The dishwasher is taking care of all the stuff from inside the drawers right now.  Then it'll be time to attack the pots and pans.  Then finally figure out the new dishes/old dishes situation and get those washed and put in.  Then?  I want to start rearranging furniture and painting.  I've got my work cut out for me.

Also going on at the moment is Bailey running around the backyard on a beautifully cool evening.  Zukes nad cukes are both blooming.  Tomatoes are growing.  Beans are running.

A Pur water filter is soaking the required 15 minutes before I rinse it and then put it in the pitcher.

The rest of my Saturday night will involve heating up soup and watching the last episodes of season 1 of Treme.

And oh.  Leo quit.

YAY!

1 comment:

  1. "And oh. Leo quit."

    Talk about burying the lead! That is GREAT news for your peace of mind.

    I am so grateful we don't have much in the way of bugs out here. The very thought makes me shudder.

    ReplyDelete